Mid/Senior blockchain developer
We are working on extendable protocol, designed to expand decentralized communities through composable Governance modules – and power the next generation of Human Coordination.
- Be genuinely excited about the project;
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Software Development;
- Ethereum-native dev, daily working with (at least): Solidity, Web3JS, Truffle/Hardhat, IPFS, etc;
- Familiar with L2s.
Nice to have
- Previous experience as Founder;
- DevOps skills;
- Previous experience with EIP/ERC standards;
- You’re deep into the open-source space, and have some previous (Web3) hacking experiences.
- Executive position and unique opportunity to shape the future of human cooperation;
- Generous equity package, in a fast-growing startup;
- Daily challenges, and the possibility to quickly develop your skills, and constantly discover;
- Fully remote, chat-friendly environment;
- Private health insurance.