Senior UI/UX Design
Currently, we are looking for Product Designers to join our teams and work on the most advanced, innovative and diverse projects on the IT market.
- At least 3+ years of professional experience designing digital products;
- Deep understanding of the human-centered design process, as well as UX and visual design experience;
- Proficiency in tools like Figma, Sketch, InVision, Principle, Flinto, etc;
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English;
- Experience in motion design;
- Proven ability to make an idea into a working product;
- Upper-intermediate English skills (written and spoken).
- Planning, scoping, conducting, analyzing, and communicating research, and turning the output into data that can drive informed product design decisions;
- Partnering with Product Managers and Engineers to develop viable concepts.;
- Helping to identify and prioritize impactful features through research and workshops;
- Executing on all phases of the design process - from conducting research, over quick prototypes to creating production-ready designs.
- 26 days paid holidays;
- Flexible work policy;
- Learning fund for your disposal to elevate your skills;
- Private health care plan for you and your pet;