Senior UI/UX Design
What makes our team unique is that we are functioning at the intersection of digital and physical products. As a Senior UI Designer you will have a lot of freedom with your ideas but also you will be responsible for the future or our new branding.
- You live, dream and breathe product design!
- 4+ years of commercial experience in UI design.
- Broad portfolio of visually-rich work explaining the “why” behind your decisions and processes.
- Expert design storytelling (your design doesn’t just look good, it tells a compelling story).
- Experience in motion design.
- Proven ability to make an idea into a working product.
- Good understanding of the development process.
- Great knowledge of the latest design processes.
- Flawless English skills (both written and spoken).
- Working in sync with UX team.
- Deliver exquisite prototyping, information architecture, UI work and more (you know the drill).
- Pushing and experimenting with new ideas & trends.
- Implement and develop our new branding.
- 20/26 days paid holidays and 10 days sick leave.
- Real ownership and impact on crucial parts of the project.
- Knowledge sharing, internal talks, hackathons, English lessons with native, and conference budget.
- Best tools - MacBook Pro, and other tools necessary for your work.
- Flexible working hours.